In response to the growing need for emotional and spiritual care to law enforcement officers, the Billy Graham Rapid Response Team (BG-RRT) has developed the Law Enforcement Chaplain Training Program (LECTP). Class participants will undergo an application/selection process. A registration fee is no longer required.
- Identify Biblical foundations for law enforcement ministry
- Examine the value of law enforcement officers and law enforcement chaplains
- Develop crisis communications techniques
- Identify stressors unique to law enforcement officers and families
- Identify positive and negative coping skills
- Examine appropriate ministry during line-of-duty death incidents
- Review legal liability and confidentiality
- Discuss sensitivity with diverse populations
City of Chino Police Department
5450 Guardian Way
Chino, CA 91710
September 7 – 10, 2021
Chula Vista, California
San Diego Border Patrol Sector Headquarters
2411 Boswell Rd.
Chula Vista, CA 91914
September 13 – 17, 2021
Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Academy
1750 Shopton Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28217
October 18 – 22, 2021
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
1910 Beech Ave. SE
Cullman, AL 35055
November 15 – 19, 2021
Grand Prairie, Texas
Grand Prairie Police Department
1525 Arkansas Ln.
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
November 29 – December 3, 2021